Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tonight on VOICE of the CITY, airing on WESU 88.1FM Tuesdays from 8-9PM, live with Julia Autumn Ford



Julia Autumn Ford - Don't Give Up On Me [Live @ The Desultory Theatre]



Music has the power to heal, to touch, and to transform…



Photo by lsg original photography 

"I was 16, sitting in my room feeling entirely defeated and overwhelmed. The battle I was fighting with depression was at an extreme and I was sick of constantly letting not only everyone around me down, but also myself. In my mind there was no reason to live if I was contributing nothing but negativity; so I planned on ending my life. At the last second I put down the knife, picked up my guitar and wrote my first full song, "Don't Give Up on Me". I realized that I could say things I had trouble expressing through music, so music became my way of coping and ultimately healing. Your passion is your purpose, and I found my love for music is my passion when it became what I chose to live for."

~ Julia Autumn Ford

To find out more about Julia Autumn Ford, CLICK HERE 



Live and local… this ain't no commercial radio! 

Listen anytime from anywhere on WESU 88.1FM on the worldwide web. 

VOICE of the CITY airs on CygnusRadio on Wednesday nights from 7-8PM 



No comments:

Post a Comment